Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spiders, valentines, and small bananas

Here are some highlights of these last few days...

Mary and I ate spiders and catapillers for lunch one day. We stuck dry pieces of spagetti into pieces of hot dog and cooked them along with some macaroni and cheese. The spagetti looked like wiggly legs sticking out once cooked. We also threw some baby carrots into the boiling water for our catapillars. :)

Yesterday we made a few valentines by poking dum dums through multiple paper hearts. This is only adding fuel to Aaron's conviction that I need to upload pictures with my blog entries! Anyway, they sort of look like flowers with dum dum middles.

The crowning highlight was the almost-close-enough-to-count completion of a life ambition. On a trip once, I ate the most amazing tasting small bananas I've ever had. I decided one of my life goals would be to find another such banana. I've seen and eaten only to be disappointed, up to this week. Monday, I came across some cute little ones at Walmart that said "try me, I'm sweet". Sure enough. They are better than regular bananas, but not quite amazing as the one I remembered.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you a blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the title of this post! :O) Yes, I think you should upload pictures too...sounds cute! Thanks for starting this blog!! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete