Friday, August 13, 2010

Our Wedding Video after 7 years!

We watched our wedding video tonight and I thought I'd share some highlights and observations, but first a huge thanks to Nate Bethell, our videographer and friend for his job well done!

  1. The shirt Aaron wore to the rehearsal is still one of his "nice" work shirts.
  2. Ben's hair was groomed, Carmen's was long, and Aaron's was...
  3. Katie looked the same age as as Mary is now.
  4. I didn't steam my wedding gown...oops!
  5. Patrick Largen, Emily (Marvine) Engle, and Lindsay (Walter) Hendricks did a fantastic job with the music! We are so grateful!
  6. I wore the pearl necklace Carmen gave me at her wedding.
  7. Chuckles broke out when I put my tissue in Aaron's jacket pocket during the ceremony.
  8. More chuckles when I bashfully hid in a hug after Aaron's double dip kiss.
  9. At the reception we were figuring out how to feed each other cake without getting tangled up and I exclaimed "I've never done this before!"
  10. Ron said some great stuff on the reception video, then left us with a famous word from Ron "You have to eat big to get big."
  11. After the reception, Ben so thoughtfully had a Marvin Gay hit ready in the SUV so that everyone was reminded of events to come.
  12. The rehearsal was fun to watch to see how young we looked, and acted! The wedding was fun to be reminded of the sacred commitment we made despite our youth, and the reception was fun because of my dad's tear jerking speech and everyone's advice and well-wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment