Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mary's Quotes

Here are some random Mary quotes I've been collecting. Enjoy!

Mom! My bedroom is like a garage sale! It has lots of stangs (things) and toys!


"Mom! I'll be Willie Wildcat and you be the lellow (yellow) guy!" (Whoever K-State played at one of the games we went to wore yellow and some guy in a yellow shirt got tackled by Willie. The moment is forever etched in her mind.)


Mary, what part of storms do you like? "I like rain and lightning." What part don't you like? "I don't like the thunder and the cheetahs." Why don't you like the cheetahs? "They eat us."


"Mom! I'll be the teacher and you do what I do. Spin in a circle!" (I comply until I get dizzy and petition for a different instruction.) "Ok, now spin really fast. Ballerinas are supposed to be dizzy." Mary, do something different than spinning. "I'm going to go really fast and do dizzy. Hurry, you have to run really fast and be a cheetah!"

"How 'bout I dip my toast in my yogurt so its not too... too... daddy whiskers?"

scratchy?

"yeah scratchy."

No comments:

Post a Comment