Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Clutter Battle

I'm engaged in a clutter battle and winning. I've been inspired by www.FlyLady.net. I have started asking myself "is there anything here I would rather not have?" and I am amused by how often I give an emphatic "YES!"

This past weekend Aaron and I went through our nightstands and I cleared off my dresser. I had a too small jewelry box from childhood that caused more harm than good to be brief. I had been wanting to make something to display my jewelry neatly and finally just did it. You gotta love functional art. :)



One day I tore through a box of old school notebooks. I only saved about 4 things, releasing this stack of papers to be recycled. That felt so good!

1 comment:

  1. how liberating! :) I'm engaged in a moving battle...but losing...LOL
    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete