Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sarah's Personal Mission Statement

As my 30th birthday approaches, I have been increasingly aware of the facts that I am getting older and time is short. Last weekend I took some time to develop a personal mission statement. I realized that the process of just thinking through my values and what I want to do with my life was more valuable than the words I used to express it.

Sarah’s Personal Mission Statement

I will love the Lord with all my heart, soul mind and strength and love others as myself. I will pursue wisdom, excellence, discipline, and beauty in all that I do. I will honor my husband, nurture my children, and take care of myself. I will be a faithful steward of my time, talents, and treasures as I manage my home, pursue healthy relationships, and serve my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment