Thursday, November 14, 2013

Brief update on Josiah

Just a brief update, I think the cumulative effects of the chemo are starting to hit.  Josiah has been pretty tired and is having a head ache that comes and goes.  He says "my brain hurts" or "my forehead" hurts.

We have a zoo 12 minutes from our house that we gave him a membership to for his birthday.  I took him and Stella yesterday for a short outing and he LOVED it.  It was definitely a moral boost for all.

Stella has been fussy with a fever since last night.  Please pray that we keep whatever she has contained  and that she gets better soon.  I had been praying that our family stayed healthy for one month and that prayer was answered with a no.  Ah, where where the rubber meets the road.  Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we cannot see.  My faith is in the one who hears and is able to to exceedingly abundantly beyond all we can ever ask or imagine.  God is good all the time and His ways are higher than ours.  May His will be done in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment